Payment Terms & Conditions
The following payment terms apply to all retail sales from Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. unless where otherwise stated.
1) For all sales, the following payment types are accepted: Cash (euro), payable to the senior Steeltech staff member on site, Cheque, Bankers Draft made payable to Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd., Credit/Debit Card – Laser, Visa or Mastercard, arranged by telephone with any of Steeltech’s offices or Credit/Electronic Transfer in advance, to clear into Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. bank account prior to delivery/collection. Bank details available on request.
2) For Garden Sheds, payment must be in full and, in the case of electronic transfers, must have cleared into Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. account before delivery/collection takes place.
3) Customers are required to have a competent person there on day of assembly to confirm all is in order. Customers have the right to inspect the project upon completion. Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. asks that Customer’s notify our work crew on site immediately so that the problem can be rectified without delay. Final payment will be accepted on completion of job. Any snag raised entitles the customer to hold off a nominal fee until work is rectified.
4) Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. requires a minimum deposit of 10% on any order, except for cases where such an order is for a non-standard, custom product for which Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. may or may not have a market for resale in the event that the original customer defaults on the order. Customers may, if they choose, elect to provide a larger deposit of the order cost at the time of order as a means of securing their order and entering into a binding contract of sale with Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd.
5) Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. will provide customers with full and complete receipts for all payments on request, and a full VAT invoice upon completion of the project on request. Please contact Head Office to arrange if invoice differs from order form details. VAT on supply only orders is calculated at the national rate of 23%, while VAT on supply and fit orders, including all Steel Units is calculated at the national reduced rate of 13.5%.
All products and services listed on this website are, unless otherwise stated, intended for the retail market and are covered by Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. standard Retail Guarantee. Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. can accept no responsability for any loss or damage to property as a consequence of any installation work. By purchasing any of Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. products, the Customer is deemed to have accepted all of these terms. This guarantee is not intended to violate any statutory rights or entitlements. E&OE.