Delivery Terms & Conditions
Details of the Terms and Conditions of Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. delivery policy as it relates to various products is outlined below:
Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. Garden Sheds are delivered to and erected on behalf of our customers free of charge to all counties in Ireland and Northern Ireland – Islands will result in a surcharge, please consult your local sales executive. Such a fee or surchage may be waived by Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. at the time of order and is subject to confirmation.
Installations are carried out from Monday to Friday only (Saturdays on special request), typically between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm.
1) Customer must provide a suitable, level site on which to erect the shed. Site must be level to the eye and clear of all obstruction prior to Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. arrival with the shed.
2) Access to the site is the responsibility of the Customer. Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. require’s standard access, such as is provided by a side or rear gate into the garden, with no narrow turns, low branches or cables, or steep steps between the entrance and the site.
3) In the case where no side or rear entrance is available, it may be possible for Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. to deliver a garden shed by means of travel through the house. In this event, Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. cannot guarantee that access will be possible, nor can we hold any responsibility for damage to house or property during the installation.
4) If on arrival, the site and/or access does not fully comply with the terms above, the installation will be abandoned. Should the customer wish, the product can be left on site after full payment has been made – Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. to return at a later date once the problem(s) have been rectified to assemble the unit. An additional cost will apply.
5) In the case where the Customer is not resident at the delivery address, it is the responsablity of the customer to make arrangements for Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. to be granted access to the site.
6) Garden Shed deliveries are arranged by Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. in clusters that vary due to size and, while every effort is made to ensure rapid and prompt delivery, Customers should be advised that there may be a delay in arranging the delivery of their shed, pending the sale of other sheds in their area and weather conditions.
7) Customers are encouraged to accept their first offered delivery date as stock availability and alternative delivery dates cannot be guaranteed at all times.
8) Steeltech Garden Sheds will not bear any abortive costs arising from a failed delivery.
9) Steeltech Garden Sheds prides itself on the courteous and professional manner of our installation team. Our staff will at all times endeavour to be polite and answer any question or request put to them. However, as many of our staff do not have English as their first language, we do request that customers take this into account when dealing directly with our staff. Customers who find difficulty communicating with our staff on site should feel free to contact our head office on (091) 756 224 /(091) 756 225.
10) Customers should take note of the hazards inherant to building work taking place on their property. During construction, we must insist that the construction site remain strictly off limits to all but Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. staff. Particular care should be taken to keep children and pets away from the construction site during the installation. Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd. can accept no responsability for any injuries sustained by any person or animal that enters the construcion site prior to our completing the installation.